Tuesday, April 13, 2010

project: entrelac scarf (part deux)

I have officially crossed the half way point with this Entrelac Scarf: I am almost done with my third skein. The colors are absolutely gorgeous; previous photos did not do this yarn justice. This post is to show you how amazing this Noro Silk Garden yarn is!


I haven't measured the scarf lengthwise yet, but it is definitely getting long. I have to carry it around in my Loopy Yarn tote bag when I bring it around with me to work on (I'm like Linus, my knitting project is my security blanket. It comes with me wherever I go...).


So pretty!

After getting into a car accident on Friday nite, and working wardrobe for a Chippendale's show on Saturday, I was pretty much mentally tapped out. I spent most of Sunday going to brunch with Doug and Anna at the Bongo Room and then coming home to knit and listened to This American Life. So that is this entry's playlist, the most recent episode of TAL.

playlist: entrelac scarf (part deux)

"inside job" - this american life


1 comment:

  1. Car accident?!?!? What happened, lady?!? Did you get any digits Saturday night ;) Scarf is beautiful, of course... <3 TAL and you!!! JUUUUNNNEEEE!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete