Tuesday, June 19, 2012

project: friendship bracelets

I've had friendship bracelet fever the past few days!  I don't know if it's the early 90's trend that is happening all over Wicker Park, or just the fact it's finally summer, but all I want to do is make friendship bracelets!

I pulled out my old embroidery floss, and looked up a basic diagonal pattern for the bracelet (I'm not really into the chevron bracelets at the moment).  Back in grade school (and let's face it, high school) my sisters and I would spend hours on end making these bracelets.  It only took a read through of the instructions for it all to come back to me...

This was the first bracelet I made for myself
(yes I made one for myself)

Here is my mom's bracelet

Here is Daniel's bracelet

I also made one for my friend Tammie, but that got sent in the mail pretty quick.  There are many more friendship bracelets to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment